Policy Section


Booklists 2022/2023


Pupil Insurance

Once parents have paid the materials/supplies figure they are covered in our pupil personal accident insurance for the year.

To find out how to claim please click here

7 Comments on “Documents”

  1. Hi, in order to apply for junior infant enrolment for Sept 2020 do I print off the application and drop it into the school ?
    Wayne McCaffrey

    • Hi Wayne, you can print it out or come in to the office and fill out a form. You will need a copy of the child’s birth cert, their PPS number and proof of address. The office is open 8:30-3:30 Monday to Friday.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.