Our school uses Aladdin Connect for communication with parents. Aladdin Connect allows the school to securely share student information with parents. It can assist parents with:
– Ensuring the school has their most up to date contact information
– Keeping parents aware of their child’s attendance
– Keep parents up-to-date on school and classroom news via noticeboard messages
– Keeps parents up to date on what library book their child is currently reading and if it is due/overdue to be returned.
– Allows parents view their child’s approved report card
– Allows parents view their child’s latest standardised test results
Along with strengthening our home/school partnership, Aladdin Connect assists the school by:
– Helping to improve attendance by allowing parents view just how many school days their child may have currently missed, along with late arrival and early leaving information.
– Help eliminate class/school notes being sent home.
– Help the school/teachers communicate with parents when the need arises.
– Reduce costs by reducing the number of texts that need to be sent.
Here are some helpful links and documents for parents to set-up and get the best from Aladdin Connect
Once you have received a link from the school you can use these advice sheets to register your account and download the App
Parents Guide to Aladdin Connect
Problems receiving Notifications
Quick guide – If a parent is not receiving notifications